Work With Me
Are you a brand or organization looking to partner with a nutrition expert with influence?
You’re in the right place!
My love for evidence-based nutrition is nearly matched by excitement for impactful communications and social media marketing.
As a Registered Dietitian, I’m a trusted source for evidence-based nutrition information.
And as an experienced marketing professional, I know the power of authentic communications for impacting consumer decisions and health behaviour.
I am located in Canada with a substantial audience in the United States. I’m so proud of the global community I’ve built with over 250K followers on Instagram and Tiktok.
Learn more about my experience and qualifications.
How we can work together
I love partnering with aligned consumer brands, commodity boards, and other organizations to share about your incredible products and missions.
I would be thrilled to partner with your organization through:
- Sponsored video content
- Sponsored social media posts
- Instagram takeovers
- User-generated content
- Sponsored blog posts
- Recipe development and photography
- Media spokesperson work
- Speaking engagements
- Nutrition advisory
- Nutrition writing
- Other collaborations at your request
I’ve partnered with incredible organizations in Canada and the United States:
- Genuine Health
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Metro Ontario
- A&W Canada
- California Prunes
- California Strawberries
- Dairy Farmers of Ontario
- National Watermelon Promotions Board
Recent press coverage
I have been quoted and featured in prominent publications including Healthline, Women’s Health Mag, Well + Good, Livestrong, and The Every Girl.
Here are some of my recent contributions:
- Health – Can ChatGPT make your meal plans?
- Eat This, Not That – The best & worst foods on Dunkin’s menu
- Women’s Health Mag – 16 Healthy snacks anyone can throw together
- Toronto Guardian – Recipe feature: Nutella overnight oats
- SHE Finds – Dieting mistakes that make weight loss harder
- Parade – Is cheese healthy?
- Parade – High protein vegetables
- Well + Good – Lies diet culture tells us
- The Every Girl – Why you shouldn’t have cheat days
- Livestrong – Slow cooker chicken recipes
- Forbes – Should you try the military diet?
- Forbes – 8 surprising signs you could be dehydrated
- Healthline – 11 Healthy eaters to inspire your own journey
- New Beauty – How to get more fiber
- New Beauty – Internal shower digestion trend
- New Beauty – Is the viral healthy coca cola worth the hype?
Get in touch
Please email me at hello [@] reallifenutritionist [dot] com or submit a request through my contact form.
I can’t wait to connect and collaborate!
Looking for help with food?
Checkout my courses and ebooks!