My Skincare Favorites
In this post, you’ll find links to all my skincare favorites.
But like with nutrition, everyone’s skincare needs are so different!
My skin is sensitive, prone to redness, and very dry. Although I can get oily through the center of my face, I’m also prone to flaking and irritation. These products work well for me to keep my skin calm and hydrated, but they may not work for you.
Links to skincare favorites
Click the links below to shop my favorite products:
- Cleanser: I use the Cetaphil Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser every night before bed. If I’m removing makeup, I’ll wash with this cleanser twice. In the morning, I rinse my face with water.
- Wash cloths: I use baby wash clothes to remove makeup and lightly exfoliate.
- Makeup remover wipes: If I’m too lazy to wash my face, I’ll use these makeup removing wipes. They are pretty gentle and do a great job removing makeup.
- Moisturizer: I recently switched to the Ultra Facial Moisturizer from Kiehl’s and my skin has never been happier. I also love this heavy duty moisturizer from Cetaphil (yes, you can use it on your face), and the Dermallegro Moisturizing Cream from La Roche Posay.
- Retinol: I like to keep my routine simple, but I have recently been experimenting with adding a retinol. I’m currently using this gentle retinol from Kiehl’s.
- Lip balm: I swear by Aquafor’s healing ointment. I keep one EVERYWHERE, including this giant tub by my bed.
- Sun screen: Sunscreen is essential but I’ve yet to find a formula I absolutely love. I have used and liked this Unseen Sunscreen by Supergoop! and this one from Kiehl’s. Generally, I prefer a milky/fluid suncreen because it blends out easier.
- Body care: I lock-in moisture with baby oil after every shower. I also love washing with this Dove bar soap, followed by the absolute best smelling body gel EVER, Rose Jam by Lush.
Let me know what you’d add to this list if you’re a fellow sensitive/dry skin gal! And if you try any of these, let me know what you think!